After all conflicts and confusions between FDCI and FDPC, the former has finally announced its first annual Van Heusen India Men’s Week and unveiled the logo of the forthcoming event at a press conference in the capital recently. With this, the FDCI has managed to position India on the global platform and has been ranked as the fourth fashion capital of the World to host an independent Men’s Week. The event which will be a three day fashion gala from September 11-13 will be held at The Grand in the capital which will witness the presence of veteran and upcoming fashion designers and industry connoisseurs under one roof. The fashion week will showcase the best of Indian talent and will feature 15 shows and encompass over 40 exhibitors….
- Amazon Rainforest – 5 Amazing Things You Can See Here October 3, 2017
- Know about Texas Spiny Lizard September 5, 2017
- Universe People,sixth Chapter,broken Stars August 13, 2017
- Personal Branding August 13, 2017
- Pind daan in gaya through vedic astrology August 13, 2017