If you have planted roses on your property, it is important that you understand the various problems that can affect your rose bush. Here are 10 common problems that are known to commonly affect roses. Learn how to recognize them and how to treat them!
- Rust: Recognize this fungal infection from the orange powdery appearance on the leaves.
- Black Spot: You will notice this fungal infection causes small circular black spots with a yellow halo.
- Powdery Mildew: Plants infested with this fungal infection have a white powdery appearance and the leaves begin to curl.
- Botrytis Blight: This fungal infection develops as a grey fuzz on your rose buds that prevents the flowers from opening.
- Japanese Beetles: These orange and green…