I know it’s a long list and I don’t by any means encourage you to bring lots of stuff. Different things are important for different individuals. Use this list as a reminder so you don’t forget things. Remember always travel light, bring as little as possible, and save the space to bring lots of goodies back from China!
Things you SHOULD bring
- Valid passport.
- Chinese visa.
- Other legal documents that show you are allowed to enter and stay in the country.
- A photocopy of all your legal documents. So you can carry these with you when touring.
- Air itinerary and schedule.
- Your drivers license.
- Travel Insurance and its receipts.
- Copy of your medical history.
- Medical and Security Access. This is a MUST HAVE. I recommend International SOS.